Submission Due : May 31. 2020
Result Announcement : June 15. 2020
Award Ceremony : About end of October 2020
(During the 5th 2020 International Association for Silk-Road Studies)
*Specific information will be announced to winners
.Poem_The Wisdom of Silk Roads for The Survival of Civilizations
Any poems dedicated to the restoration of the peaceful co-existence and co-prosperity of cultures along the silk roads be they ever so tiny
Essay_The Silk Roads Reconnected
Considering the present disconnection among the Silk Roads due to political, cultural, religious and social unrest; what can be undertaken by governments to change the situation and what did you do to help the cause?
Essay should include:
1. Criticism of the outrageous situations of the silk roads,
2. Recommendations of measures by governments and international organisations
3. Actions by universities and students concerned about silk roads.
- Students from members of the Silk-road Universities Network (SUN)
How to apply
1. Fill out the attached entry form.
2. Send your works all to email@example.com
Prizes & Privileges
Grand prize (1 Awardee): Participation in the International Association for Silk-Road Studies 2020 (IASS)
(Round-trip ticket to Venue with accommodation, in addition to certificate of merit)
Excellence award (2 Awardees): International Association for Silk-Road Studies 2020 (IASS) (Accommodation in addition to certificate of merit)
Selection (7 Awardees): Certificate of merit
* The prize could be adjusted